My buddy Logan invited all of us to be involved in this little experiment. Stop what you’re doing, take everything out of your pockets and take a picture of it. Then either post a blog about it or send me the photo. Here’s my pic:
- Wallet containing various cards (credit/debit), drivers license, temple recommend, CFP, etc.
- Phone. It’s not fancy.
- Keys. Who doesn’t have keys?
- Dual blade knife, which I got for my birthday (Yes, it says Smith & Wesson on it).
- Flash Drive containing ALL of my important documents.
- Springfield XD45 Compact. Yes, it’s a little large for a pocket so usually it’s in my backpack (only until I can afford a proper holster).