Fall promises to be pretty busy with five classes (15 credits) plus a one credit hour Day Hikes class that I need to take to get me to the minimum 122 credit hours needed to graduate. So far, two of my professors have not posted their books for Fall. But my other professors are making up for it!
My reading list so far:
Communication 5150: Dialogue and Cultural Studies
- The Deep Democracy of Open Forums: Practical Steps to Conflict Prevention and Resolution for the Family, Workplace, and World
- Identity and Violence: The Illusion of Destiny
- A Public Peace Process: Sustained Dialogue to Transform Racial and Ethnic Conflicts
Anthropology 4171: Myth, Magic and Religion
- Amish Society
- The Camphor Flame: Popular Hinduism and Society in India
- The Island of Menstruating Men: Religion in Wogeo, New Guinea
- Women as Ritual Experts: The Religious Lives of Elderly Jewish Women in Jerusalem
Philosophy 3640: World Religions
- Living Religions
Yes, this coming semester promises to be chock full of fun! I plan on spending many long hours at my special place in the Marriott Library. Ah, the library, my home away from home. But I still have one week of rest and relaxation so I’m going to enjoy it!
Not that I don’t enjoy school, I actually enjoy it quite a bit, I’m simply stating that the last week has been nice and I’m glad that I’ve got another before things get hectic.