So what’s been going on, you may be asking? Then again, maybe not. Here’s the round up.
- I started Insanity and it has been going well. The deer hunt then a week of training at work threw off my schedule, but I’ll be back into it shortly.
- The deer hunt was short and non-productive in the matter of killing deer (however a pine hen was taken). But I did get to spend three days with my dad and my brother, which was more important than anything else.
- I don’t remember if I’d mentioned that I’ve been experiencing some work related anxiety. I’m on the up swing now and things are much, much better.
- The Stupid Party won a huge majority in the U.S. House of Representatives and picked up a few seats in the U.S. Senate too. Hopefully they won’t screw up as badly as last time or else this country is totally screwed.
- The University of Utah football team looked about as poorly as my old High School football team when they were destroyed by TCU. That sucked.
- I’m really starting to enjoy most of the programming on Freedom 570, which means that I’m listening to less of the programming on 1430 KLO, with Dennis Prager being an exception since he’s on while I’m driving home from work.
- I’m happy to see that MSNBC showed their true colors by saying that their lead douche was “suspended indefinitely” only to bring him back a few days later. To be honest, he’ll be back on the air later than I had expected.
- I wish I had more time to go to the range. My XD is feeling neglected and my LCP needs a proper break in. I guess I could make the time, but that is unlikely to happen.
- I’m happy to see that President Obama is helping keep costs to a minimum during his trip to India with his posse.
And uh, yeah, that’s all I got. Oh, one other fun bit of news – I was called as an Elders Quorum instructor. Yep, one Sunday a month I get to dust off my teaching skills and breathe some new life into church doctrine.