Ron Paul sticks it to a couple of news anchor. The first one is a total dink. Too fun!
- “The Servant-leader is servant first…. It begins with the natural feeling that one wants to serve, to serve first. Then conscious choice brings one to aspire to lead.” - Robert K. Greenleaf
- RT @TulsiGabbard: I love our country. I’ve served as a soldier for nearly 17 years, deployed twice to the Middle East, and served in Congre… 4 hours ago
- RT @BlessedMonk_: @DalaiLama A healthy list: 1) Get more sleep 2) Make time to exercise 3) Drink more water 4) Eat less sugar 5)… 4 hours ago
- RT @benshapiro: For those who think that America is "The Handmaid's Tale," I present to you the actual Handmaid's Tale you don't give a s**… 23 hours ago
- RT @ME_McCullough: Through not observing what is in the mind of another, a man has seldom been seen to be unhappy; But those who do not obs… 23 hours ago
- RT @Yair_Rosenberg: The senator who acquitted President Andrew Johnson was Edmund Ross. He was later valorized by John F. Kennedy in his Pu… 23 hours ago
What I Talk About2nd Amendment Apologies Birthdays Blogging Celebutards Civil Liberties Conflict Studies Crazy Left Disney Teachings Economy Education Eyes+Sharp Stick Family Follow up Food Freedom - Loss Of Glow Ball Warming Guns History Holiday Humor International Language Life Lists Local Media - What Bias? Military Mission Memories Money Movies Music Needless Deaths NewsBusted People Politics Random Rants Really Excited Religion Ron Paul School Self Defense Special Interest Sports StumbleUpon Tech Temples Uncategorized WTF?