- “The Servant-leader is servant first…. It begins with the natural feeling that one wants to serve, to serve first. Then conscious choice brings one to aspire to lead.” - Robert K. Greenleaf
- RT @benshapiro: The glee over the death of David Koch - a serious philanthropist with libertarian political views - is a perfect example of… 8 hours ago
- RT @guypbenson: McCabe was fired for repeatedly lying to federal investigators under penalty of perjury & referred for prosecution by the I… 8 hours ago
- RT @MightyAlaskaUte: If the close score is your only metric you care about then don’t look at USU beating you 85-40 last two seasons combin… 1 day ago
- RT @jdartute: I can make arguments that Utah should have won 7 of the 8 by more points. Neither argument changes the results. 8 in a row &… 1 day ago
- RT @utahathletics: 🙌 One 🙌 Week 🙌 #goutes https://t.co/ezHkn1nX0P 1 day ago
What I Talk About2nd Amendment Apologies Birthdays Blogging Celebutards Civil Liberties Conflict Studies Crazy Left Disney Teachings Economy Education Eyes+Sharp Stick Family Follow up Food Freedom - Loss Of Glow Ball Warming Guns History Holiday Humor International Language Life Lists Local Media - What Bias? Military Mission Memories Money Movies Music Needless Deaths NewsBusted People Politics Random Rants Really Excited Religion Ron Paul School Self Defense Special Interest Sports StumbleUpon Tech Temples Uncategorized WTF?